Saturday, February 25, 2006

Nursery Pictures!!


I've been so busy I've neglected my blog. I have been catering to my nesting instinct, and my husband has been so supportive. He's even gotten into it too as you can see from the pictures. I am so happy with how it turned out!! Can you believe he did all the wood work himself? He even built the shelves from little wooden planks (or what I would call them).

All we need is for the furniture to arrive - ah! No, it's not here yet. But, we have the basinett in our room for the first few months. Knowing me...I won't want to put Hunter in the room all by his lonesome. I can't imagine the trauma moms go through...even the little things seem like milestones.

Tonight I've gotten myself wrapped up in ironing. Hubby is upset it's not his shirts but baby Hunters! Sorry honey! I'll get to yours tomorrow...or Monday...lol.

Yes, we found out we are having a BOY! We are naming him Hunter William after my granpa William who is the best hunter around! When he was 87 he shot his last buck. He even dragged the buck to his truck by himself. He is so amazing and I'm so lucky he's still here (at 97) to see my first baby born.

BTW, you can see more images on http://photos.yahoo.com/anbu_nee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I have been checking back to see if you'd posted photos of the nursery as well as how your pregnancy was going. The nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I've never seen anything like it. (Yes, I also looked at the album photos.) Your husband looks like quite the handy-man too. Now, don't forget to keep us posted on Hunter's birth.

YOu may remember that my oldest daughter is due soon. She is at that stage of the waiting game. Everyday seems like a good day to have her baby.... Maybe it will be today. (Her nursery is NOT done though.)

Debra

Our Catholic Family said...

Santhi:
Thanks! We are twidling our thumbs in anticipation. I just am hoping he'll decide to join the free world one of these days! :)

Debra:
Hi! Thanks for checking in! And thanks for the nursery compliments. We had fun designing it and putting it all together. Anbu is a very handy man...so handy he sometimes scares me ;)

Yes, how is your daughter doing? What is her due date again? She must be climbing walls waiting. I know I can hardly find things to keep me occupied.

Does she have a nursery theme?

burf said...

v nice pics