Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nursery

Sorry guys. As you guessed the nursery did not get finished. I have been promised that it will be done this weekend. We'll see...especially since I'm going to be gone Saturday afternoon.

I have a girls *night* out planned for lunch on Saturday. So, that means that hubby will probably sleep til noon. Unless he has a tennis match. And, I won't be there to nag nag nag...

We special ordered the bedroom door from Home Depot on New Years Eve. Probably a bad day to make such a purchase, but we had waited so long just to oder the door. They told us a week...and it's been nearly three. I hope this isn't how the rest of our nursery orders are going to go!!

2 comments:

burf said...

where are the pics? :D

Our Catholic Family said...

No pics; it's not completed yet...