Friday, November 18, 2005

More Drama...



I can't help but think they are trying to punish dh. It feels like they are still upset with him and see this as a way to get back at him. To them, everything is a pawn. A pawn to get their own way. As much progress as we make in our relationship I still feel like we always end up two steps back. Perhaps I'm trying just trying too hard. And, want them to see their grandbaby more than they do.

They told dh that if he had stayed in India this wouldn't be an issue. Sounds like a punishment to me. I just feel so bad for dh, because this is my fault. Perhaps not totally...but I still played a part. I feel like I need to *fix* things.

So, I guess answered my own question - just stay out and let dh handle this. Just like our marriage tell that this is it you decide what you want. But, it's hard isn't it? I mean how do you treat your family like they are inconsequential? Then get sleep at night to boot...

It just bugs me that after all this time I'm still the cause of dissention and argument. I feel they may never get over dh marrying me. And, that sucks.

0 comments: