Monday, November 10, 2008

Snip-it

Early morning conversations with a toddler.

MOM: Where is your baby?

HUNTER: Here mommy! Right here!!

As he lifted up his shirt and patted his belly!

----------------


Mondays are usually when I meet up with my mom and my niece (my mom babysits on Mondays). So, today all Hunter would talk about was seeing MawMaw. Usually we go to McDonalds so I decided we`d run through the drive thru. Roman and I are getting over colds so I figured it`d be better that way as our temps shot down like, 30 degrees in 24 hours.

As soon as I pulled into the driveway, MckyDs in tow, Hunter was upset. He didn`t see MawMaw. Again, I explained not today but we have the goodies. I thought by the end of the day we were done with the disappointment. Not so. As soon as daddy returned at 8:30 pm, he promptly told him we had McDonalds with no MawMaw.

Guess it just isn`t the same, next time I`ll know better.

0 comments: